IncentOne, a Welltok company, often has opportunities for talented individuals desiring employment in a unique, spirited and challenging corporate environment. For more information, please visit Career Opportunities.
Senior Sales Support Manager
We are looking for a Senior Sales Support Manager to join an energetic, innovative and fast paced healthcare company. IncentOne is an industry leader in wellness, incentives and healthcare solutions. IncentOne provides customized and integrated healthcare solutions, which are delivered through our proprietary technology platforms and robust employee incentive programs. As an industry leader, IncentOne is dedicated to changing consumer behaviors in health market and creating incentives for a healthier world.
Strategic Account Executive
February 25, 2013
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Account Executive that will create, drive and accelerate revenue pulled through and growth through new sales and revenue opportunities within IncentOne's channels and client base. Serves as a key liaison between channel partner sales teams, interfacing with key influencers, decision makes and executive levels and IncentOne. Accountable for the overall client satisfaction and client management activities within a group of assigned clients. Responsible for the satisfaction and retention of existing major client accounts. Develop and implement strategies and policies relating to account management and profitable market access with an emphasis on increasing sales in line with business unit objectives. Works with clients to support and understand their overall business objectives and critical success factors including client service and financial expectations. Responsible for representation of a diverse product portfolio across multiple business units.
- Leads, helps develop and implements client service programs which directly support both tactical and strategic service needs of the client and IncentOne objectives.
- Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements, service model changes, and client satisfaction tools to ensure a positive account relationship which fosters client retention.
- Negotiating contracts as well as well as ensuring smooth implementation and pull through of contracts through collaboration across all responsible teams (operations, sales/marketing, client services, IT, etc.)
- Develops, implements and assesses client services models targeted at optimizing client satisfaction and retention. May play an integral role in a team approach in closing a potential client.
- Implements and executes account strategies in collaboration with sales/account management leadership.
- Manages customer relationships and identifies opportunities within existing customers to increase account penetration and capitalize on contract opportunities.
- Develops and fosters positive working relationships with other internal departments.
- Responsible for providing a collaborative, customer facing, problem solving environment with sales, marketing, operations, IT, etc.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals within an assigned region or accounts.
- Education: Minimum of B.S. degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a strategic sales and business development role.
- Experience in the healthcare or health management industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a creative, non-traditional sales environment.
- Superior facilitation sales and presentation skills.
- Must have high energy level, be self-motivated, self-directed, demonstrated creative problem solving abilities, strong relationship building skills and a flexible style.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM applications.
Sales / Business Development Executive
February 25, 2013
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join an energetic, innovative and fast paced healthcare company. The company is an industry leader in wellness, incentives and healthcare solutions. Company provides customized and integrated healthcare solutions, which are delivered through our proprietary technology platform and robust incentive programs. As an industry leader, the company is dedicated to changing consumer and provider behaviors in the health market and creating incentives for a healthier world.
Candidate should be well versed in the healthcare arena, preferably with experience selling and consulting on incentives, healthcare and benefit services. Ideal prospect should have Fortune 1,000 experience. Sales verticals include employer groups, health plans, brokers/consultants, TPAs, and other entities.
Ideal candidate is motivated, self-directed and a team player. Will procure leads from one or more of our sales verticals and work with internal sales/marketing team. It is expected that the sales executive maintain his/her pipeline and adhere to the company's policies and procedures. This is a full-time opportunity with room for growth and career development.
Should be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook applications. Experience with CRM applications preferred. Travel includes prospect meetings, networking, and lead development. A strong base salary and benefits are included.
Minimum 5 years experience and B.S. education required.
Technical Business Analyst
An IncentOne Technical Business Analyst will provide services to IncentOne clients on both pre- and post-sales engagements, as well as ensure deliverable quality, adherence to methodologies and best practices in the implementation phase, and overall client satisfaction with project activities. Additionally, the Business Analyst will conduct client interviews and document functional requirements as well as offer Business Process Analysis, Project Planning, and Project Management assistance to clients in relation to installation, integration, customization and deployment of IncentOne‚Äôs complete solution suite.